1. The healthiest form of revenge is self improvement.
2. If a crocodile is chasing you, run in a zig zag pattern. Crocodiles can’t take sharp turns well.
3. The key is keeping yourself to yourself. Keep your mystery. Don’t give them too much information and they can’t define you.
4. Forgive others. Not necessarily because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
5. If a friend is too proud to apologize for doing you wrong, that person is not your friend.
6. Never underestimate the therapeutic power of driving and listening to very loud music.
7. Your anxiety doesn’t come from thinking about the future, it comes from trying to control it.
8. While you’re busy looking for the perfect person, you’ll probably miss the imperfect person who could make you perfectly happy.
9. You can get a free Krispy Kreme doughnut fresh off the line if you go in when the ‘Hot Now’ sign is illuminated.
10. If someone flashes their brights, it means there is a cop ahead. If they flick their lights on and off, it means your lights are off.
11. Drink a glass of ice cold water as soon as you wake up. It will boost your metabolism by up to 25%.